- Abstract submission is closed
- Presentations can be submitted and will be classified for oral lecture (15 min) or poster presentation
- Each registrant is permitted to submit only one abstract as presenting/first author. In case to submit an additional abstract with the same presenting author we ask for prior contact with the organizing committee.
- Contributions on the below mentioned thematic areas are very welcome. Please indicate one area that best describes the contents of your contribution in the process of submission.
Main thematic areas
• Synthesis (natural products synthesis, synthetic methodology, reaction technology)
• Catalysis (metal-, organo-, bio-, photoredox-)
• C-H Bond Activation
• Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
• Organic Materials and Supramolecular Chemistry
• Physical and Computational Organic Chemistry
The acceptance of abstracts by the Scientific Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee deduction.
Detailed information about date/time/room allocation and further recommendations for accepted presentations will be sent to the registered corresponding authors.