The ESOC 2017 Conference aims at bringing together scientists from Europe and other parts of the world to share their interests in the field of Organic Chemistry. The conference will cover the broad spectrum of organic chemistry while particularly highlighting modern trends in:
- Synthesis (natural products synthesis, synthetic methodology, reaction technology)
- Catalysis (metal-, organo-, bio-, photoredox-)
- C-H bond Activation
- Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Organic Materials and Supramolecular Chemistry
- Physical and Computational Organic Chemistry
The meeting schedules 9 plenary lectures, 12 invited lectures, 22 oral communications and two poster sessions with about 450 posters in total.
Please also consult the Technical Guidelines for more information.